MIX IT UP SPORTS LINE 571-266-0950
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-Brutal Beat Down-11/6/2016
1). 201lb Matthew Booker vs 206lb Dave Hill Winner-Dave Hill 2:40 1st rd by arm bar
2). 185lb Shawn Brooks vs 187lb Darren Ledger Winner-Shawn Brooks :53 1st rd K.O
3). 156lb Tom Bell vs 154lb Fadell Benamar Winner-Fadell Benamar :32 3rd rd K.O
4). 145lb Jacob Olave vs 147lb Javvan Gordon Winner- Jacob Olave 2:31 1st rd arm bar
5). 219lb Dustin Buxton vs 225lb Brandon Comier Winner-Dustin Buxton 1:20 1st rd submission
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-war zone-9/17/2016
1. 170 catch: Richard Luis Spinelli vs Cedric Gunnison= winner-Cedric Gunnison by ref stoppage/TKO 2:04 1st rd
2. 215 catch: Dennis Kelley vs Dave Hill= winner-Dave Hill by ref stoppage/TKO 1:37 3rd round
3. 130 catch: Catherine Jenson Gunz vs Audrey Baise= winner- Audrey Baise by unanimous decision
4. 125: Robert Trent vs Christian Rose= winner-Christian Rose by ref stoppage/TKO 11 sec into 1st round
5. 125: Eduardo Brito vs Fredrick Rodrigues= winner-Eduardo Brito by ref stoppage/TKO 1:49 1st round
6. 205: Robbie Miles vs Darren Ledger= winner-Robbie Miles by RNC 1:27 1st round
7. 170: Donovan Santiago vs Rashad Vance= winner-Rashad Vance by unanimous decision
8. 145: Larry Patterson III vs Chris Gatton= winner-Chris Gatton by submission(arm slicer) 2:13 3rd round
9. 125: Adam Kelley vs Quang Nguyen= winner Quang Nguyen by split decision
10. 135: Will Gunnett vs Orlando Rosado= winner- Will Gunnett by RNC 1:53 1st round
11. 125 TITLE: Shawn Suser vs Trevor Smith= winner- Shawn Suser by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:29 1st round
12.155 TITLE: Kyle Graham vs Joseph Marino= winner-Joseph Marino by RNC at 2:06 2nd round
13. 185 TITLE: Michael Deal vs Chris Isani= winner- Chris Isani by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:33 2nd round
14. 170 TITLE: Brad Lawrence vs Dominic Day= winner- Brad Lawrence by DQ (knee to face of downed opponent)
MAT ATTACK RULES ON REGULATION PAGE AS WELL AS APPLICATION
Effective 2014/2015 Title bouts, if you win a title you must be able to defend the title and in order to keep the title you must defend it 3 times successfully, no exceptions, if you
turn pro prior you will return the belt.
MIX IT UP SPORTS IS GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH
The Martin K. Alloy Boys & Girls Club of Manassas located at
9501 Dean Park Lane
Manassas, VA 20110
Phone: (703) 365-2582
General Membership Hours:
Tuesday–Friday: 2:30 PM–8 PM
Saturday: 10 AM–4 PM
Monday – Friday
Before Care: 6 AM-9 AM
After Care: 2:30 PM-6:30 PM
Monday–Friday: 6 AM–6:30 PM
Mix It Up Sports "LLC" ATTENTION ALL FIGHTERS & COACHES...
You should get all Blood Work and Physical at least 3 weeks prior to avoid last minute rushing.
All competitors are required to Acquire HIV Blood Work: All contestants shall be tested for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. It is mandated by the State. Note as of July 1, 2016, the Pre-Fight Physical is no longer sufficient for a fighter to be cleared to fight in the State of Virginia. A fighter must also provide a recent sports physical OR a note from their physician that "the fighter has no known impediments to them fighting". This must be dated within 180 days (approx. 6 months) of the event! We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause!
MORE DATES ON SCHEDULE PAGE
ALL CARDS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
To bring different sports into one event such as MMA, NOGI and GI
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING, AMATEUR WRESTLING, MUAY THAI, TAEKWONDO, KICKBOXING and MORE, thus giving a variety of disciplines the opportunity to show case there skills in a cage, ring or mat. This is a family friendly promotion.
Push poster to buy tickets or select buy in the upper right of page
ONLINE TICKETS ON SALE NOW CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE
MIX IT UP SPORTS 11/11/2017
1. Jameel Matthews vs Cesar Guerrero= winner Matthews via RNC @ 1:10 of 2nd round
2. Marcus Clayton vs Jake Attlee= winner Attlee unanimous decision
3. Eliseo Geronimo vs Matt Booker= winner Booker via TKO @ 2:02 of 3rd round. (Suspension 15 days for Geronimo for TKO-strikes)
4. Kyra Jackson vs Veronica Tully= Split Draw
5.-TITLE-Jamie Page vs Jude Hammad= winner Hammad via TKO @ 1:26 NEW MIX IT UP SPORTS 145 CHAMP of 2nd round. (Suspension 15 days for Page for TKO-strikes)
Mix It Up Sports- 9/23/17
1. Xzavier Atkinson vs Candido Gonzalez= winner Atkinson via submission(RNC) @ 1:00 of 1st round
2. Tayler Marcotte vs Oscar Montalvo= winner Montalvo via TKO(strikes) @ 1:51 of 1st round. (Suspension 15 days for Tayler Marcotte for TKO)
3. Corbin Sipe vs Mike Kelly= winner Mike Kelly by split decision
4. Matt Booker vs Jeff Breeden= winner Matt Booker by unanimous decision
5. 135 TITLE BOUT Christian Rose vs Jude Hammad= winner Christian Rose via submission(guillotine) @ 1:31 of 3rd round. NEW MIX IT UP CHAMPION
6. 185 KICKBOXING Charles Gernigan Winner UND over Adrian Smith
7. Yiovannia Rodriques vs Jordan Huntley= winner Rodriques via TKO(strikes) @ :06 of 3rd round.(suspension 15 days for Huntley for TKO)
8. Sean Black vs Rashad Vance= winner Rashad Vance via TKO(strikes) @ .31 of 1st round.(suspension 15 days for Sean Black for TKO).L
9.-125 TITLE- DEFENSE Tyler Barisciano vs Shawn Suser= winner Shawn Suser via submission(guillotine) @ :41 of 1st round RETAINS TITLE
From his humble beginnings as a Mid Michigan farm boy, Dan Severn exploded onto the amateur wrestling scene as the most heavily recruited wrestler in history. After injuries and backroom dealings railroaded his Olympic dreams, Severn’s initial failure to provide for his family led him down a path that turned him into “The Beast” - the most feared fighter of the UFC’s no-holds-barred era. In the process, Severn became one of professional wrestling’s hottest free agents, and one of its most copied performers.
Pulling no punches, Severn addresses every aspect of his various combat careers, including his exclusion from the 1984 Olympic Wrestling Team, his overnight rise to the top of the MMA world, his “rivalry” with Ken Shamrock, how his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion gave rise to the modern independent wrestling scene, and how it felt to be the most legitimately feared and ignored champion in WWE history. Whether you’re a fan of amateur wrestling, mixed martial arts or professional wrestling, this autobiography stands as a testament to the fact that Dan “The Beast” Severn will always be “The Realest Guy in the Room.”
APRIL 30 BATTLEGROUND RESULTS BELOW
DENOTES WINNER NO SHOWS AND PULL OUTS
125 MMA Chris Courtney- split decision VS Shane Hagewood
125 MMA Christian Rose VS Fredrick Rodriguez-split decision
125 MMA Shawn Suser-RNC-2:38 1st rd VS Kevin Tran
170 MMA Andrew Howard 2-1 VS Shawn Brooks-RNC-:45 2nd rd
170 MMA Mike Kelly-RNC-1:37 1st rd VS Robert Brown
165 Eddie Ortiz-TKO-:29 2nd rd VS Randy Kline
145 James Kelly 1-3 VS Matt Rimel left venue didn't fight
284 Mike Big Foot Jones 2-1 VS HW Jamie Widell-TKO-2:15 1st rd
170 MMA Kyle Glaskow 0-0 Deon Garrison NS
155 Kick boxing Kermit James LeBlanc VS Sean Adler-TKO-1:48-1:48 2nd rd
205 MMA Dustin Buxton-unanimous decision VS James Alberston
145 MMA Chris Gatton-RNC-1:54 2nd rd 135 Negro Gallo
178 Catch MMA Zaq Webster VS Charles Pierce NS
170 Title Ronnie MF Jones Jr VS Brad Lawrence-RNC-:41 1st rd
TITLE-Edis Starnes-KO-:46 1st rd VS James Huffman
Address: 8671 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20110
5 TIME WORLD KICKBOXING CHAMPION GRANDMASTER EDDIE BUTCHER JR.
THIS CLUB IS SMOKE AND TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL FREE PLACE VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED
SUPER 8 MANASSAS RT.28
8691 PHOENIX DR MANASSAS VA 20110 703-369-6323 ASK FOR RIZWAN MENTION MIX IT UP SPORTS EVENT ROOM WILL BE $79.10 TOTAL
RESULTS FOR APRIL 7 " BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY"
1. Chris Brito vs Brandon Tignor= winner Chris Brito via unanimous decision.
2. Brian Green vs Sean Carroll= winner Sean Carroll via unanimous decision.
3. Xzavier Atkinson vs Brian Posko= winner Brian Posko via RNC/ submission @ 1:48 of rd 1.
4. Collin Caprini vs Oscar Montalvo= winner Collin Caprini via unanimous decision.
5. Christian Salinas vs Shawn Suser= winner Shawn Suser via ref stoppage/TKO(arm bar) @ 1:57 of rd 1.
6. Steven McGrew vs Zack Queirolo= winner Zack Queirolo via TKO @ 1:31 of rd 1.(suspension 15 days Steven McGrew for TKO)
7. Shane McGrew vs Daniyar Ismailov= winner Shane McGrew via unanimous decision.
8. Candido Gonzalez vs Alex Le= winner Alex Le via unanimous decision.
9. Jeff Breeden vs Shawn Church= winner Shawn Church via unanimous decision.
10. -TITLE- Matt Booker vs Gustavo Hernandez= winner Matt Booker via KO @ 1:20 of rd 1.(suspension 30 days for Hernandez for KO).
1. -TITLE- Michael Chandler vs Charles Jernigan= winner via TKO @ 1:08 of 2nd rd(suspension 15 days for Jernigan for TKO)
2. Marija Staznik vs Brittany Giles= winner Brittany Giles via unanimous decision.
We’re looking at doing a submission only , with a minimum 12 man per weight class tournament and crown a champion. The weight classes will be the same as mma, this will be Nogi and Gi on two full wrestling mats. Finals will be on one mat with lights smoke as the competitor walks out to their music. Price $35 one division $50 two divisions. This is preregistration price paid in full .Must pre register to compete. Pre registration deadline July 2 information on Regulation page. Application on same page
Training MMA fighters and more.
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
Mix It Up Sports LLC
MIX IT UP SPORTS SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY. WHEN THERE IS UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY, IT WILL BRING POWER FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE