WADE “KING OF PINNERS”SCHALLES. Schalles is the National Record Holder for defeating the most NCAA Champions and pinning the most NCAA Champions and the World Record Holder for defeating the most World Champions and pinning the most World Champions. Schalles is the only Division I wrestler to pin over 100 opponents, an NCAA record. Schalles has won 2 NCAA Championships, 1 Collegiate World Championship, and 4 Pennsylvania State College Championships. Schalles has won 15 national championships and been an All-American in five different combative disciplines: Judo, Sombo, Freestyle, Folk style and Greco-Roman wrestling.
Mix It Up Sports
“Danger Zone” series 2
Aug 10th 2019
1. David Osvaldo vs Shane Light= winner David Osvaldo via unanimous decision.
2. Joey Foti vs James Hughes= winner James Hughes via unanimous decision
1. Dale Reed vs Brad Harris= winner Brad Harris via TKO(ref stoppage strikes) @ :53 of 1st round.
(Suspension Reed 45 days for TKO)
2. UNITED STATES 145 TITLE- Adrain Guijoza vs Brady Payne= winner Brady Payne via Verbal submission @ between 4th & 5th rd.
3. -UNITED STATES 155 TITLE- Mike Handleman vs Dimitriy Yakovlev= winner Mike Handleman via split decision.
4. -NORTH AMERICA 155 TITLE- Justin Gunter vs Rashad Vance= winner Rashad Vance via unanimous decision
5. -155 WORLD TITLE- Jabari Weeks vs Barry Carpenter= winner Barry Carpenter via TKO(ref stoppage due to strikes) @ 2:04 of Rd 1. (Suspension Jabari Weeks 45 days for TKO)
6. -170 WORLD TITLE- Rob Copenhaver vs Malik Greene= winner Malik Greene via TKO (ref stoppage due to strikes) @ :51 of 1st round. ( suspension Rob Copenhaver 45 days for TKO)
7. -170 NORTH AMERICAN TITLE- Michael Deal vs Jacob Lamb= winner Jacob Lamb via TKO(ref stoppage due to strikes) @ 1:55 of 1st round.(suspension Michael Deal 45 days for TKO)
MIX IT UP SPORTS LINE 571-266-0950
OFFICIAL RESULTS FOR AUGUST 11 CALL OUT #2
1. Tristan Hatfield vs Carlos Bolyard= winner Hatfield @ :15 of 2nd round via TKO(suspension Bolyard 45 days for TKO)
2. Steven McGrew II vs Michael Philip= winner Philip via unanimous decision
3. Jabari Weekes vs Jake Atwell= winner Weekes via unanimous decision
4. Joseph Allen vs Nicholas Campbell= winner Allen via unanimous decision
5. Shane McGrew vs Shane Light= winner McGew @ 2:10 of 1st rd via submission(RNC)
6. Shadi Garefhi vs Steven Hardeman= winner Hardeman @ 1:10 of 1st round via submission (Americans)
7. Alexander Monaco vs Candido Gonzalez= winner Monaco @ 1:38 of 1st round via submission(RNC)
8. TITLE-Cody Warner vs Jameel Mathews= winner Mathews @ 1:00 of 2nd round via TKO(strikes)-(45 day suspension for Warner)
9. TITLE-Yiovany Rodriguez vs Alexander Posko= winner Rodriguez via unanimous decision
10. TITLE-Derrick Porter vs Malik Greene= winner Greene @ 2:20 of 2nd round via TKO(strikes) (45 day suspension for Porter)
11. TITLE-Christopher Gatton vs Kasim Ruffin= winner Ruffin @ :40 of 1st round via TKO(strikes)( 45 day suspension for Gatton)
12. TITLE-Rajasthani Vance vs Collin Caprini= winner Caprini @ :20 of 2nd round via TKO(strikes)(45 day suspension for Vance)
13. TITLE-Oscar Jimenez vs Matthew Booker= winner Jimenez @1:10 of 1st round via TKO(strikes)(45 day suspension for Booker)
To bring different sports into one event such as MMA, NOGI and GI
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING, AMATEUR WRESTLING, MUAY THAI, TAEKWONDO, KICKBOXING and MORE, thus giving a variety of disciplines the opportunity to show case there skills in a cage, ring or mat. This is a family friendly promotion.
Push poster to buy tickets or select buy in the upper right of page
ONLINE TICKETS ON SALE NOW CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE
APRIL 30 BATTLEGROUND RESULTS BELOW
DENOTES WINNER NO SHOWS AND PULL OUTS
125 MMA Chris Courtney- split decision VS Shane Hagewood
125 MMA Christian Rose VS Fredrick Rodriguez-split decision
125 MMA Shawn Suser-RNC-2:38 1st rd VS Kevin Tran
170 MMA Andrew Howard 2-1 VS Shawn Brooks-RNC-:45 2nd rd
170 MMA Mike Kelly-RNC-1:37 1st rd VS Robert Brown
165 Eddie Ortiz-TKO-:29 2nd rd VS Randy Kline
145 James Kelly 1-3 VS Matt Rimel left venue didn't fight
284 Mike Big Foot Jones 2-1 VS HW Jamie Widell-TKO-2:15 1st rd
170 MMA Kyle Glaskow 0-0 Deon Garrison NS
155 Kick boxing Kermit James LeBlanc VS Sean Adler-TKO-1:48-1:48 2nd rd
205 MMA Dustin Buxton-unanimous decision VS James Alberston
145 MMA Chris Gatton-RNC-1:54 2nd rd 135 Negro Gallo
178 Catch MMA Zaq Webster VS Charles Pierce NS
170 Title Ronnie MF Jones Jr VS Brad Lawrence-RNC-:41 1st rd
TITLE-Edis Starnes-KO-:46 1st rd VS James Huffman
Mix It Up Sports "LLC" ATTENTION ALL FIGHTERS & COACHES...
You should get all Blood Work and Physical at least 3 weeks prior to avoid last minute rushing.
All competitors are required to Acquire HIV Blood Work: All contestants shall be tested for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. It is mandated by the State. Note as of July 1, 2016, the Pre-Fight Physical is no longer sufficient for a fighter to be cleared to fight in the State of Virginia. A fighter must also provide a recent sports physical OR a note from their physician that "the fighter has no known impediments to them fighting". This must be dated within 180 days (approx. 6 months) of the event! We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause!
Mix It Up Sports
1.Ali Jallo vs Michael Capone= winner Capone via unanimous decisions.
2.Jesse Campbell vs Shirley Turner= winner Turner via unanimous decision
3. Pamela Heise vs Marija Staznik= winner Heise via Split decision
1. Jordan Wilson vs Kwaku Chin= winner Wilson via TKO @ 1:26 of 1st rd
2. Rebecca Torres va Joanna Wood= winner Torres via unanimous decision
1. Adelbert Molina vs Nasir Wilson= winner Molina via submission(Triangle Choke) @ 1:37 of 1st round
2. Gabriel Domingaz vs Oscar Jumine= winner Jumine via submission(rnc) @ 1:49 of 1st rd
3. Zaquane Corbin vs Brady Payne= winner Payne via TKO(strikes) @ :13 of 1st round(suspension Corbin 45 days for TKO)
4.Andre Peterson vs Johnnie Lee= winner Lee via submission( Guillotine) @ :47 of 3rd round
5. Chernor Bah vs Joshua Francis= winner Francis via submission(arm bar) @ :8 of 1st round
6. Scott Ingram vs Frank Posko= winner Posko via submission( guillotine) @ :35 of 1st round
7. TITLE-Tony White Moye vs Colin Caprini= winner Caprini via TKO(strikes) @ 2:40 of 5th round(suspension Moye 45 days for TKO)
From his humble beginnings as a Mid Michigan farm boy, Dan Severn exploded onto the amateur wrestling scene as the most heavily recruited wrestler in history. After injuries and backroom dealings railroaded his Olympic dreams, Severn’s initial failure to provide for his family led him down a path that turned him into “The Beast” - the most feared fighter of the UFC’s no-holds-barred era. In the process, Severn became one of professional wrestling’s hottest free agents, and one of its most copied performers.
Pulling no punches, Severn addresses every aspect of his various combat careers, including his exclusion from the 1984 Olympic Wrestling Team, his overnight rise to the top of the MMA world, his “rivalry” with Ken Shamrock, how his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion gave rise to the modern independent wrestling scene, and how it felt to be the most legitimately feared and ignored champion in WWE history. Whether you’re a fan of amateur wrestling, mixed martial arts or professional wrestling, this autobiography stands as a testament to the fact that Dan “The Beast” Severn will always be “The Realest Guy in the Room.”
RESULTS FOR APRIL 7 " BATTLE FOR SUPREMACY"
1. Chris Brito vs Brandon Tignor= winner Chris Brito via unanimous decision.
2. Brian Green vs Sean Carroll= winner Sean Carroll via unanimous decision.
3. Xzavier Atkinson vs Brian Posko= winner Brian Posko via RNC/ submission @ 1:48 of rd 1.
4. Collin Caprini vs Oscar Montalvo= winner Collin Caprini via unanimous decision.
5. Christian Salinas vs Shawn Suser= winner Shawn Suser via ref stoppage/TKO(arm bar) @ 1:57 of rd 1.
6. Steven McGrew vs Zack Queirolo= winner Zack Queirolo via TKO @ 1:31 of rd 1.(suspension 15 days Steven McGrew for TKO)
7. Shane McGrew vs Daniyar Ismailov= winner Shane McGrew via unanimous decision.
8. Candido Gonzalez vs Alex Le= winner Alex Le via unanimous decision.
9. Jeff Breeden vs Shawn Church= winner Shawn Church via unanimous decision.
10. -TITLE- Matt Booker vs Gustavo Hernandez= winner Matt Booker via KO @ 1:20 of rd 1.(suspension 30 days for Hernandez for KO).
1. -TITLE- Michael Chandler vs Charles Jernigan= winner via TKO @ 1:08 of 2nd rd(suspension 15 days for Jernigan for TKO)
2. Marija Staznik vs Brittany Giles= winner Brittany Giles via unanimous decision.
RESULTS MAY 12 2018
Fadhel Benamar def Kanon Colon KO/TKO, 1:54 R1
Shawn Ahern def Michael Wolford KO/TKO, 0:47 R1
Yiovany Rodriguez def Christian Rose 2:38 R1 SUB
J. Matthews, Sr. def Carlos Martinez KO/TKO, 0:20 R4
Malik Greene def Richard Spinelli KO/TKO, 1:57 R1
October 12 ALL BOXING SHOW HAS BEEN MOVED TO NOVEMBER 9th DUE TO THE DOCTOR NOT BEING AVAILABLE
THIS CLUB IS SMOKE AND TOBACCO AND ALCOHOL FREE PLACE, VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED. MIX IT UP SPORTS ISN'T AFFILIATED WITH THE CLUB.
SUPER 8 MANASSAS RT.28
8691 PHOENIX DR MANASSAS VA 20110 703-369-6323 ASK FOR RIZWAN MENTION MIX IT UP SPORTS EVENT ROOM WILL BE $79.10 TOTAL
Mix It Up Sports "Has Entered UFC HALL OF FAMER DAN'THE BEAST' SEVERNS "THE DANGER ZONE"
1. John Lam vs D’Angelo Tolo= winner- Tolo via unanimous decision.
2. Atef Ben Said vs Jordan Booker=winner-Said via TKO @ 1:28 of 2nd round(suspension Booker 45 days for TKO)
3. -FEMALE MUAY THAI WORLD TITLE- Rebecca Torres vs Marija Staznil= winner-Torres via unanimous decision.
1. Terry Cartwright vs Chad Funderburk= winner-Cartwright via unanimous decision.
2. Justin Gonzalez vs Nasir Wilson= winner-Wilson via TKO @ 2:46 of 1st rd.(suspension Gonzalez 45 days for TKO)
3. Steven McGrew vs Jeff Copeland= winner- McGrew via Submission(RNC) @ :33 of 2nd rd.
4. Rashad Vance vs Justin Gunter= winner-Vance via Unanimous decision.
5.Mikola Vivaldi vs Adrian Guijoza= winner Guijoza via TKO @ 1:06 of 2nd rd.(suspension Vivaldi 45 days for TKO)
6. Barry Carpenter vs Raymar Thompson= winner- Carpenter via KO @ :27 of 1st rd.(suspension Thompson 60 days for KO)
7. Candido Gonzales vs Brady Payne= winner-Payne via TKO @ 1:22 of 1st round.(suspension Gonzales 45 days for TKO)
8. Manny Fernandez vs Faizan Hameed= winner-Fernandez via KO @ 1:05 of 1st rd.(suspension Hameed 60 day for KO)
9. -145 MMA WORLD TITLE- Jake Atwell vs Ferdinand Goke= winner- Goke via TKO(strikes) @ 1:48 of 3rd rd.(suspension Atwell 45 days for TKO)
10. -155 MMA UNITED STATES TITLE- Mike Handleman vs Jeremy Gregory= winner-Handleman via TKO @ 2:19 of 2nd rd.(suspension Gregory 45 days for TKO)
11. -HW UNITED STATES TITLE- Zach Mannon vs Mike Jones= winner- Jones via TKO @ 1:02 of 1st rd(suspension Mannon 45 days for TKO)
12. -170 UNITED STATES TITLE- Jeffery Brandon Summers vs Chris Scales= winner- Summer via TKO @ :38 of 1st rd(suspension Scales 45 days for TKO)
13. -170 WORLD CHAMPION TITLE- Andre Meccya Williams vs Malik Greene= winner- Greene via Doctor stoppage (cut)
14. -185 WORLD TITLE- Jacob Vahle vs Oscar Jimenez= winner- Jimenez via TKO @ 1:54 of 1st round.(suspension Vahle 45 days for TKO)
Mix It Up Sports LLC
1. Jarrett Bryant vs Davonte Barzahd= winner Jarrett Bryant via TKO( strikes) @ 1:43 of 1st rd.( suspension Barzahd 45 days due to TKO)
2. Tre Cook vs Nasir Wilson= winner Tre Cook via TKO(strikes) @ :20 of 1st round.( suspension Wilson 45 days for TKO)
3. Caleb Harris vs Tristan Hatfield= winner Caleb Harris via TKO(strikes) @ 2:00 of 1st rd.(suspension Hatfield 45 days due to TKO)
4. Jacob Vahle vs Jose Ayala= winner Jacob Vahle via TKO(strikes) @ 2:59 of 1st round.(suspension Ayala 45 days for TKO)
5. -TITLW- Xzavier Atkinson vs Michael Philips= winner Michael Philips via unanimous decision.
6. -TITLE- Frank Posko vs Yiovanny Rodriguez= winner Yiovanny Rodriguez via unanimous decision
7. -TITLE- Samuel de Jesus vs Brady Payne= winner Samuel de Jesus via Submission(RNC) @ 2:45 of 1st rd
8. -TITLE- Stephen Zakarauskas vs Mathew Booker= winner Mathew Booker via TKO(strikes) @ 1:40 of 1st round.(suspension Zakarauskas 45 days for TKO)
1. Maria Staznik vs Tyrina Bellamy= winner Staznik via unanimous decision
Address: 8671 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20110
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Click poster to purchase tickets or select Buy now in the right upper corner
Training MMA fighters and more.
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-Brutal Beat Down-11/6/2016
1). 201lb Matthew Booker vs 206lb Dave Hill Winner-Dave Hill 2:40 1st rd by arm bar
2). 185lb Shawn Brooks vs 187lb Darren Ledger Winner-Shawn Brooks :53 1st rd K.O
3). 156lb Tom Bell vs 154lb Fadell Benamar Winner-Fadell Benamar :32 3rd rd K.O
4). 145lb Jacob Olave vs 147lb Javvan Gordon Winner- Jacob Olave 2:31 1st rd arm bar
5). 219lb Dustin Buxton vs 225lb Brandon Comier Winner-Dustin Buxton 1:20 1st rd submission
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-war zone-9/17/2016
1. 170 catch: Richard Luis Spinelli vs Cedric Gunnison= winner-Cedric Gunnison by ref stoppage/TKO 2:04 1st rd
2. 215 catch: Dennis Kelley vs Dave Hill= winner-Dave Hill by ref stoppage/TKO 1:37 3rd round
3. 130 catch: Catherine Jenson Gunz vs Audrey Baise= winner- Audrey Baise by unanimous decision
4. 125: Robert Trent vs Christian Rose= winner-Christian Rose by ref stoppage/TKO 11 sec into 1st round
5. 125: Eduardo Brito vs Fredrick Rodrigues= winner-Eduardo Brito by ref stoppage/TKO 1:49 1st round
6. 205: Robbie Miles vs Darren Ledger= winner-Robbie Miles by RNC 1:27 1st round
7. 170: Donovan Santiago vs Rashad Vance= winner-Rashad Vance by unanimous decision
8. 145: Larry Patterson III vs Chris Gatton= winner-Chris Gatton by submission(arm slicer) 2:13 3rd round
9. 125: Adam Kelley vs Quang Nguyen= winner Quang Nguyen by split decision
10. 135: Will Gunnett vs Orlando Rosado= winner- Will Gunnett by RNC 1:53 1st round
11. 125 TITLE: Shawn Suser vs Trevor Smith= winner- Shawn Suser by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:29 1st round
12.155 TITLE: Kyle Graham vs Joseph Marino= winner-Joseph Marino by RNC at 2:06 2nd round
13. 185 TITLE: Michael Deal vs Chris Isani= winner- Chris Isani by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:33 2nd round
14. 170 TITLE: Brad Lawrence vs Dominic Day= winner- Brad Lawrence by DQ (knee to face of downed opponent)
5 TIME WORLD KICKBOXING CHAMPION GRANDMASTER EDDIE BUTCHER JR.
MIX IT UP SPORTS SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY. WHEN THERE IS UNITY IN THE COMMUNITY, IT WILL BRING POWER FOR A POSITIVE CHANGE
MIX IT UP SPORTS 11/11/2017
1. Jameel Matthews vs Cesar Guerrero= winner Matthews via RNC @ 1:10 of 2nd round
2. Marcus Clayton vs Jake Attlee= winner Attlee unanimous decision
3. Eliseo Geronimo vs Matt Booker= winner Booker via TKO @ 2:02 of 3rd round. (Suspension 15 days for Geronimo for TKO-strikes)
4. Kyra Jackson vs Veronica Tully= Split Draw
5.-TITLE-Jamie Page vs Jude Hammad= winner Hammad via TKO @ 1:26 NEW MIX IT UP SPORTS 145 CHAMP of 2nd round. (Suspension 15 days for Page for TKO-strikes)
Mix It Up Sports- 9/23/17
1. Xzavier Atkinson vs Candido Gonzalez= winner Atkinson via submission(RNC) @ 1:00 of 1st round
2. Tayler Marcotte vs Oscar Montalvo= winner Montalvo via TKO(strikes) @ 1:51 of 1st round. (Suspension 15 days for Tayler Marcotte for TKO)
3. Corbin Sipe vs Mike Kelly= winner Mike Kelly by split decision
4. Matt Booker vs Jeff Breeden= winner Matt Booker by unanimous decision
5. 135 TITLE BOUT Christian Rose vs Jude Hammad= winner Christian Rose via submission(guillotine) @ 1:31 of 3rd round. NEW MIX IT UP CHAMPION
6. 185 KICKBOXING Charles Gernigan Winner UND over Adrian Smith
7. Yiovannia Rodriques vs Jordan Huntley= winner Rodriques via TKO(strikes) @ :06 of 3rd round.(suspension 15 days for Huntley for TKO)
8. Sean Black vs Rashad Vance= winner Rashad Vance via TKO(strikes) @ .31 of 1st round.(suspension 15 days for Sean Black for TKO).L
9.-125 TITLE- DEFENSE Tyler Barisciano vs Shawn Suser= winner Shawn Suser via submission(guillotine) @ :41 of 1st round RETAINS TITLE
Mix It Up Sports 9/28
1. Britt Giles vs Joanna Wood= winner Joanna Woods via split decision
2. Jordan Booker vs Pape Sidiya= winner Jordan Booker via unanimous decision
3. Ronnie Disse vs Joey Foti= winner Ronie Disse via TKO @ 1:48 of 2nd round.(suspension 45 days for Joey Foti for TKO)
4. Taylor Elliott vs Jordan Saunders= winner Jordan Saunders via TKO @ :41 of 2nd round.(suspension Taylor Elliott 45 days for TKO)
1. Reese Vick vs Maranda Hall= winner Miranda Hall via submission(strikes) @ :35 of 1st round.
2. N America Title- Steven Mcgrew vs Ramon Neyra= winner Ramon Neyra via submission @ 2:23 of 1st round.
3. Dale Reed vs Mario Ramirez= winner Mario Ramirez via TKO (strikes) @ :28 of 3rd round.(suspension Dale Reed 45 days for TKO)
4. Donald Willis vs Daniel Sineath= winner Daniel Sineath via Submission(strikes) @ 1:10 of 1st round.
5. World Title- Shane Mcgrew vs Mike Philips= NO CONTEST- due to unintentional foul and opponent unable to continue.
6. World Champion Title- Michael Deal vs Malik Greene= winner Malik Greene via TKO(strikes) @ 2:13 of 1st round.(suspension Michael Deal 45 days for TKO)
7. U.S Title- James Hardeman vs Mike Jones= winner Mike Jones via TKO(strikes) @ 1:43 of 2nd round.(suspension James Hardeman 45 days for TKO)
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news