Doors open at 5:40 Bell 7:00 pm Card Subject to change as well as Start time
MIX IT UP SPORTS LINE 571-266-0950
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-Brutal Beat Down-11/6/2016
1). 201lb Matthew Booker vs 206lb Dave Hill Winner-Dave Hill 2:40 1st rd by arm bar
2). 185lb Shawn Brooks vs 187lb Darren Ledger Winner-Shawn Brooks :53 1st rd K.O
3). 156lb Tom Bell vs 154lb Fadell Benamar Winner-Fadell Benamar :32 3rd rd K.O
4). 145lb Jacob Olave vs 147lb Javvan Gordon Winner- Jacob Olave 2:31 1st rd arm bar
5). 219lb Dustin Buxton vs 225lb Brandon Comier Winner-Dustin Buxton 1:20 1st rd submission
Official results-Mix It Up Sports-war zone-9/17/2016
1. 170 catch: Richard Luis Spinelli vs Cedric Gunnison= winner-Cedric Gunnison by ref stoppage/TKO 2:04 1st rd
2. 215 catch: Dennis Kelley vs Dave Hill= winner-Dave Hill by ref stoppage/TKO 1:37 3rd round
3. 130 catch: Catherine Jenson Gunz vs Audrey Baise= winner- Audrey Baise by unanimous decision
4. 125: Robert Trent vs Christian Rose= winner-Christian Rose by ref stoppage/TKO 11 sec into 1st round
5. 125: Eduardo Brito vs Fredrick Rodrigues= winner-Eduardo Brito by ref stoppage/TKO 1:49 1st round
6. 205: Robbie Miles vs Darren Ledger= winner-Robbie Miles by RNC 1:27 1st round
7. 170: Donovan Santiago vs Rashad Vance= winner-Rashad Vance by unanimous decision
8. 145: Larry Patterson III vs Chris Gatton= winner-Chris Gatton by submission(arm slicer) 2:13 3rd round
9. 125: Adam Kelley vs Quang Nguyen= winner Quang Nguyen by split decision
10. 135: Will Gunnett vs Orlando Rosado= winner- Will Gunnett by RNC 1:53 1st round
11. 125 TITLE: Shawn Suser vs Trevor Smith= winner- Shawn Suser by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:29 1st round
12.155 TITLE: Kyle Graham vs Joseph Marino= winner-Joseph Marino by RNC at 2:06 2nd round
13. 185 TITLE: Michael Deal vs Chris Isani= winner- Chris Isani by ref stoppage/TKO at 2:33 2nd round
14. 170 TITLE: Brad Lawrence vs Dominic Day= winner- Brad Lawrence by DQ (knee to face of downed opponent)
Address: 8671 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20110
APRIL 30 BATTLEGROUND RESULTS BELOW
DENOTES WINNER NO SHOWS AND PULL OUTS
125 MMA Chris Courtney- split decision VS Shane Hagewood
125 MMA Christian Rose VS Fredrick Rodriguez-split decision
125 MMA Shawn Suser-RNC-2:38 1st rd VS Kevin Tran
170 MMA Andrew Howard 2-1 VS Shawn Brooks-RNC-:45 2nd rd
170 MMA Mike Kelly-RNC-1:37 1st rd VS Robert Brown
165 Eddie Ortiz-TKO-:29 2nd rd VS Randy Kline
145 James Kelly 1-3 VS Matt Rimel left venue didn't fight
284 Mike Big Foot Jones 2-1 VS HW Jamie Widell-TKO-2:15 1st rd
170 MMA Kyle Glaskow 0-0 Deon Garrison NS
155 Kick boxing Kermit James LeBlanc VS Sean Adler-TKO-1:48-1:48 2nd rd
205 MMA Dustin Buxton-unanimous decision VS James Alberston
145 MMA Chris Gatton-RNC-1:54 2nd rd 135 Negro Gallo
178 Catch MMA Zaq Webster VS Charles Pierce NS
170 Title Ronnie MF Jones Jr VS Brad Lawrence-RNC-:41 1st rd
TITLE-Edis Starnes-KO-:46 1st rd VS James Huffman
DAN " THE BEAST" SEVERN'S ULTIMATE NOGI SUBMISSION GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT POSTPONED NEW DATE COMING SOON
Effective 2014/2015 Title bouts, if you win a title you must be able to defend the title and in order to keep the title you must defend it 3 times successfully, no exceptions, if you
turn pro prior you will return the belt.
Mix It Up Sports "LLC" ATTENTION ALL FIGHTERS & COACHES...
You should get all Blood Work and Physical at least 3 weeks prior to avoid last minute rushing.
All competitors are required to Acquire HIV Blood Work: All contestants shall be tested for Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV. It is mandated by the State. Note as of July 1, 2016, the Pre-Fight Physical is no longer sufficient for a fighter to be cleared to fight in the State of Virginia. A fighter must also provide a recent sports physical OR a note from their physician that "the fighter has no known impediments to them fighting". This must be dated within 180 days (approx. 6 months) of the event! We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause!
NOVEMBER 11 NEXT MMA AND KICKBOXING EVENT
FIGHTERS YOU MUST BRING A COPY OF ALL PAPERWORK FOR EVERY SHOW YOU FIGHT ON THIS COMES FROM VCSS
To bring different sports into one event such as MMA, NOGI and GI
SUBMISSION GRAPPLING, AMATEUR WRESTLING, MUAY THAI, TAEKWONDO, KICKBOXING and MORE, thus giving a variety of disciplines the opportunity to show case there skills in a cage, ring or mat. This is a family friendly promotion.
Push poster to buy tickets or select buy in the upper right of page
ONLINE TICKETS ON SALE NOW CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
Mix It Up Sports LLC
DAN "THE BEAST" SEVERN'S ULTIMATE NOGI SUBMISSIONS GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT
START TIME 10:00 AM
$55 one division and $65 2 divisions .
Admission price for spectators $10 adults $5 children
Children and teens division
White Belt 2x3 rounds
Blue /Purple belts 3x3 rounds
Black Belts 3x5
Weight classes 115,125,135,145,155,170,185,205,230,HW up to 265 and 266 and over SHW
Awards top 3 and you must have had a actual bout to receive award.
DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
SUPER 8 MANASSAS RT.28
8691 PHOENIX DR MANASSAS VA 20110 703-369-6323 ASK FOR RIZWAN MENTION MIX IT UP SPORTS EVENT ROOM WILL BE $79.10 TOTAL
4 TIME WORLD KICKBOXING CHAMPION GRANDMASTER EDDIE BUTCHER JR.
Training MMA fighters and more.
Mix It Up Sports- 9/23/17
8. Sean Black vs Rashad Vance= winner Rashad Vance via TKO(strikes) @ .31 of 1st round.(suspension 15 days for Sean Black for TKO).L
9.-125 TITLE- DEFENSE Tyler Barisciano vs Shawn Suser= winner Shawn Suser via submission(guillotine) @ :41 of 1st round RETAINS TITLE
From his humble beginnings as a Mid Michigan farm boy, Dan Severn exploded onto the amateur wrestling scene as the most heavily recruited wrestler in history. After injuries and backroom dealings railroaded his Olympic dreams, Severn’s initial failure to provide for his family led him down a path that turned him into “The Beast” - the most feared fighter of the UFC’s no-holds-barred era. In the process, Severn became one of professional wrestling’s hottest free agents, and one of its most copied performers.
Pulling no punches, Severn addresses every aspect of his various combat careers, including his exclusion from the 1984 Olympic Wrestling Team, his overnight rise to the top of the MMA world, his “rivalry” with Ken Shamrock, how his reign as NWA World Heavyweight Champion gave rise to the modern independent wrestling scene, and how it felt to be the most legitimately feared and ignored champion in WWE history. Whether you’re a fan of amateur wrestling, mixed martial arts or professional wrestling, this autobiography stands as a testament to the fact that Dan “The Beast” Severn will always be “The Realest Guy in the Room.”